Safety Center is a 501(c)(3) community benefit organization founded in 1934. We value the partnerships and support we receive from our friends. This support allows us to continue offering life-saving education programs and develop new, innovative and effective programs to help make our community safer on the road, in the workplace and at home.
The mission of Safety Center is to reduce injuries and save lives by empowering our community to make positive life changing decisions by providing safety education and training. At Safety Center we believe that the message of safety needs to be given at all stages of life.
• Safetyville USA helps instill lifelong safety values in children.
• Our Teen Safety programs reinforce safe decision making skills and empower teenagers to make good choices.
• NO ONE should be injured at work! Safety Center's Workplace Safety programs help companies send their employees home each day, injury free and healthy.
• Safety Center spearheaded the creation of California's first Driving under the Influence program and continues to help empower positive behavior change in those in our Alcohol & Drug Programs who have made the misjudgment of driving impaired.
• Safety Center's Motorcycle Safety Course gives new and experienced motorcyclists safe riding skills.
• The Mature Driver program helps senior drivers develop defensive driving skills and provides them with tools to adapt to the effects of aging.